About this course
Register for a free Plumber course!Click here to register!
A plumber can service many types of tasks including installations, inspections, diagnosing problems/faults/leaks, testing, repairing and maintaining pipes and other systems used anywhere for water distribution and waste disposal. The course combines theory and practical training, giving a basic understanding and knowledge of key plumbing topics, with an emphasis on safe practices and the correct use of specialized tools.
- Language: Greek
- Course Duration: 40 hours
- Lesson Duration: 3 hours
- Lessons per Week: 2-3 lessons
Potential Job Placement
- Plumber’s assistant
- Piping installations
- Salesman in a plumbing shop
- Health & Safety requirements and practices
- Properties of hydraulic material
- Pipe materials and connection methods
- Domestic plumbing
- Hot and cold water systems
- Hygiene products
- Ηeating systems
- Fault identification and repair
The course is part of the SKILLS 4 ALL action implemented under Piraeus Bank’s EQUALL programme in strategic cooperation with Odyssey.