About this course
Join our free Woodworking courseThe course is not available. See HERE the available courses!
A woodworker or a carpenter is someone who builds a variety of products that are made out of wood and synthetic wood materials. Woodworkers are responsible for producing, designing, crafting, and testing wood products such as cabinets, musical instruments, and furniture using specialized tools.
The course aims to train participants in the standard process of professional woodworking. The course guides participants through the understanding of wood as a material and its properties, to the fundamental tools of woodworking, industrial manufacturing and assembling processes, polishing, finishing and to the collaborative workflow.
- Language: EN / GR
- Total Duration: 36 hours
- Duration / Class: 3 hours
- Classes per week (approx.): 2
- Elementary theory
- Working with wood (measuring, cutting, planing)
- Essential machinery and tools
Potential Job Placements
- Assistant in woodworking plants
- General assistant position in a small-scale furniture workshop
- Organization skills
- Able to follow instructions and follow guidelines
- Problem-solving approach
- Basic Knowledge of Math
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Design Skills