About this course
Register for a free Electrician course!Click here to register!
Electricians install, maintain and repair all electrical and electronic systems in houses, businesses and even factories. These electrical installations may include power sources, lighting, communication lines and control systems. The course includes both theoretical and practical training on the construction of basic electrical circuits, installation of electrical networks, maintenance of units, fault repair, etc. All knowledge is provided in the light of safety at work.
- Language: Greek / English
- Course Duration: 45 hours
- Lesson Duration: 3 hours
- Lessons per Week: 2-3 lessons
Potential Job Placement
- Electrician’s assistant
- Assistant electrical installation inspector
- Inventory of relevant warehouse goods
- Assistant project manager
- Maintenance/repair of electrical installations
- Building wiring
- Installation of security systems
- Salesman in electrical shop
- Basic materials and tools
- Fittings and wiring configurations
- Circuit components and functions
- Lighting application and installation
- Electrical installation of building systems
- Testing and inspection
- Fault identification and repair
The course is part of the SKILLS 4 ALL action implemented under Piraeus Bank’s EQUALL programme in strategic cooperation with Odyssey.